Weibull – Analyses
In Visual-Xsel 11.0 Weibull / Multivar you can find diagrams, analyses and statistics after industry-standard. The Weibull-Distribution, named after the Swedish engineer Weibull, is used for reliability - and lifetime - tests.
universal distribution-function is simple to handle and delivers statements
also with only few values over fundamental failure-causes. Following points
of meaning are in the practice:
· Weibull-Net with confidence-bounds and rise as right axis
· Determination of the frequencies over any procedures
· Determination of the Weibull-Parameter for example over " Maximum-Likelihood-Methode "
· Consideration of faults not yet occurred
· „Sudden-Death- proceeds "
· Prognosis for faults entered not yet with candidate-calculation
· Statistical comparison of 2 distributions
· Test on mixed distributions
Woehlerdiagrams from Weibull –
can be used over templates, which are expandable
Back to CRGRAPH